M1700 muffle furnace
M1700 muffle furnace consists of high quality alumina fiber brick and MoSi2 heating elements with special design, and can be used up to 1700 C. It is an ideal tool for materials annealing and sintering in your research laboratory.
1. Operation Temperature: 1600°C (1700℃ for short time).
2. Side door for easy operating.
3. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
4. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
5. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
6. Power control with 30 or 50 segments programmable.
|Product||1700℃ High temperature Muffle furnace|
|Heating rate||0-15℃/min (Suggestion: 0-10℃/min)|
|Temp. control||30 steps programmable and PID automatic control|
|Heating element||MoSi2 Heating Elements|
|Furnace structure||Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan|
|Working voltage||380V three phases 50/60Hz|
(or according to your requirement.)