M1400 Muffle Furnace
M1400 muffle furnace consists of high quality alumina fiber brick and SiC heating elements with special design, and can be used up to 1400 C. It is an ideal tool for materials annealing and sintering in your research laboratory.
1. Operation Temperature: 1300°C (1400℃ for short time).
2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina
fiber ceramic insulation.
3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower temperature in outside case.
4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
5. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
1400℃ (for short time)
30 steps programmable and PID automatic control
0~15℃/min (suggestion: ≤10℃)
Silicon Carbide heating element(SiC)
AC 220V, Single Phase, 60/50 Hz (or according to your requirement)
approx 4 KW